Here’s what our Oditory License allows for, each Item is available for purchase or download on Oditoty.com. If you are purchasing for multiple individuals in your team, please support the authors and add the appropriate team-size license to your cart during checkout.
- The Oditoty License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
- You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited end projects for yourself or for your clients and the end projects may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects
- License, sub-license and make any number of copies of end projects for personal or client engagements.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- Re-distribute the Item as a stock image or it’s source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it on Oditoty or other marketplaces as your own, even if the source files are not included.
- Make a theme, template or derivative work of any product to sell on any marketplace.
- Use illustrations or images as part of your products or presentations to be sold in any marketplace including Oditoty.com unless you are the rightful owner/creator.
- Resell or otherwise distribute downloaded assets on any marketplace including Oditoty, as well as via private channels and bots under any circumstances.
- Note: Violation of these terms will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
Sample End Products:
- End Products include but are not limited to: Commercial or personal websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, illustrations, wireframes, presentations and videos.
Other license terms:
- For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
- The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Oditoty.com(Oditoty ) is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.